Summer! It’s finally here and the best thing about summer is the time spent enjoying your friends. So grab your girls and host a Glam Garden Gathering!
I adore the new line of barware from Kate Spade! Gold dots! How can you go wrong? So I stopped by Swoozie’s and grabbed these fabulous gold dot goodies along with some cute napkins, plates and serving platters to host my girls for the afternoon.
I picked up some mini vanilla cupcakes and added fresh sprigs of mint from the garden to them. I served homemade Mojitos by the pitcher as my signature drink for the afternoon. So refreshing! And a bouquet of fresh peonies & tulips were the perfect touch of girly glam to add to the table.
The best part was just getting to hang out with the girls in the garden catching up! Here’s to a glamorous summer!
Want to grab the items we used for our party? Here’s a quick shopping list for you:
- Kate Spade Pink Serving Tray
- Kate Spade Gold Dot Ice Bucket
- Kate Spade Gold Dot Pitcher
- Kate Spade Break The Ice Cooler Bag
- Kate Spade Gold Dot Bar Glasses
- “Cheers Dears” Gold Foil Napkins
- Cheers Party Plates
- Porch Sitting Society Cups
- “I Believe in Cocktails” glasses
- Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
- Fresh Mint
- Ingredients for Mojitos by the the pitcher
- Fresh flowers