Skylanders GIANTS Party {Customer Feature}

I just love when customers send photos of their parties!  It is so fun to see how creative they are and I just love the fresh ideas that are created using our printables.  When Lyna of KasalNY Events threw her son’s Skylanders GIANTS party, she created a beautiful party with so many amazing details and touches!  Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Skylanders GIANTS party ideas | #skylanders #party #skylandersGIANTS

Isn’t is just beautiful?!?  Thank you Lyna for sharing your amazing party!  To see more fun from the party, check out the gallery below.  All of the printables are available in our SHOP…LuluCole.

Comments

1. Lyna C. says:

Awww thanks for featuring this Amy, love love all that you do, until our next collaboration!

2. Tina Lee says:

What an amazing party! My son JUST requested a Skylanders birthday party, so I am on the Internet now searching for all kinds of idea. I LOVE all the printables! Will definitely need to start plan! Quick question for you ladies: Where did you find the backpack? I love the simplicity of it! :)

3. Tina Lee says:

Thank you, Amy! Please let me know if you heard anything from Lyna! :)

4. Lyna says:

The backpacks were custom made, email me at lynacalvario@kasalny.com and I’d be happy to e intro you to my source Tina and Amy.

5. Sabrina Sandifer says:

Hi Tina!
    How did you make the toping for the skylander cookies? Thanks!!

6. Tina Lee says:

Hi Sabrina, I think you meant to ask Lyna. I didn’t make any of these. :)

7. Emilia says:

Hello Ladies -

My son LOVES the Skylanders and his b-day is coming up. How did you make the Skylanders banner on the cake (the one with Matthew’s Adventure on it)?

Thank you!
    Emilia

8. Alyce says:

Hello! Love all the ideas! Where did you get the printables from?

9. Too beautiful for words! The cake pops look so good!