One of my favorite Valentine’s was one I spent with the girls! We gathered at the house and enjoyed a fabulous steak dinner, fresh salad & chocolate covered strawberries while we watched The Bachelor and “commented” all the way through it. What a blast!
I have partnered with Swoozie’s this year to pull together a fun “Galentine’s” celebration with the girls again! “Cupid is stupid” so plan a girls night in this Valentine’s Day.
1. Start with cute invites. How fun is this hot pink foil pressed card? After you send out the invites, keep one and frame it as decor for your celebration.
2. Create a signature drink. I love a signature drink at the party. It can really set the tone and guests always enjoy something fun to sip on. I just love these glasses from Kate Spade…they have gold on the rim! So cute.
3. Add fun decor. Pick up some pink party straws, a party garland, and cutenapkins to add fun touches to your party. I used a couple of hearts from the party garland and taped them to our straws for a festive touch to our drinks. I just love anything with foil touches, and these napkins are perfect for our “Galentine” party.
4. Show classic movies & have a popcorn bar. Create a classic movie playlist and have everyone bring their favorites. Some great ones for girls night are Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Princess Bride, Pretty Woman, and Forget Paris. Serve up popcorn in these cute treat bags and set out some fun homemade seasonings for your popcorn like spicy chili & Mexican chocolate flavors.
5. Enjoy! Remember to laugh with your girls and enjoy these times together. As life gets busier, times like these are fewer, so cherish the moment. Happy “Galentine’s” Day!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Swoozie’s. Although I received free samples of the product for the purpose of this post, all opinions are my own. Please support our generous sponsors! I only bring you ideas from products & companies I truly love and believe that my readers will enjoy learning about.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small percentage which allows me to keep bringing fresh & fun ideas to you!